Among the list of reasons to love it, our insideR team particularly love the elevated position, huge balcony, gorgeous fitout and of course the food, which is always beautifully presented, super fresh and extremely tasty.
We would love you to discover for yourself what you love about this little local gem, which is why we are giving away a $100 voucher to one of our lucky readers, just for subscribing to insideR and sharing this post!
What makes this all the more exciting is that Honeyeater have just unveiled a new menu, which has our mouths watering just reading it! Just personally, I would like of of each of these:
- Bao bun with tempura battered soft shell crab, herbs, peanuts, crispy shallot, siracha, oyster sauce
- Green mango salad with hot and sour dressing
- Sichuan salted chicken wings with hot and sour sauce
- Sticky lamb ribs, coated in black vinegar caramel, black salt and lime
- Steamed Humpty Doo Barramundi with shitake, enoki, rice noodles, ginger broth, shallot, sunflower sprouts
If you’re looking for a great local restaurant to hold a function or work lunch, then Honeyeater have you covered. The huge balcony can easily accommodate large groups and there are dishes to suit all dietary requirements. Whether you’re sitting inside or outside, it’s the perfect spot for a long, languishing lunch enjoying our amazing Gold Coast climate.
Lunch times these days see us completely spoiled for choice, given our proximity to The Kitchens at Robina Town Centre but Honeyeater is our original favourite and we’d love to send you there!
Sign up below to insideR to receive a monthly newsletter which will keep you up to date with everything happening in thriving Robina, share the post and tell your friends!