Gold Coast to get its own world-class city park in Robina
Gold Coast City Council has just released its annual budget and it delivered some big news for Division with $15million allocated to upgrade Robina City Parklands into an amazing park facility for the whole city to enjoy.
The impressive parkland masterplan includes:
- A 5,000 person capacity village green & performance stage for concerts
- A picnic lawn and two adventure playgrounds
- Multiple fishing areas around the edge of the parkland
- Kayak launches into Mudgeeraba Creek
- Recreation walking trails with rest areas
- A multi-use structure with a cafe and community facilities
- Sports fields and expansive landscaped public green space
Robina City Parklands lies immediately adjacent to Vue Terrace Homes which is currently under construction by Hutchinson Builders. The first residents who are due to move in early in the new year are extremely excited about the prospect of having such an amazing park right on their doorstep.
Click here to view the Robina City Parklands masterplan and watch the Division 11 Budget video now.
Stage 3 of Vue Terrace Homes brought forward to meet demand
The announcement of the Robina City Parklands upgrade has further fueled a successful sales run at Vue Terrace Homes with the penultimate third stage brought forward to meet strong demand.
If you haven’t yet been to Vue Terrace Homes, book your personal tour today and experience the open-air gallery walk, furnished display homes and survey the development site from the elevated viewing platform.
The Vue Terrace Homes Sales & Display Centre is located at the corner of East Lane & Stadium Drive Robina and is open 10am to 5pm seven days a week. Call the team on 55 821 888 for further information or click here to contact us now.