ADDRESS: CityVillage, Parnell Boulevard, Robina
Bohème Apartments in the popular CityVillage community in central Robina, offer the best of inner city living with a walkable lifestyle.
Tower two has now been launched with each two and three bedroom apartment carefully designed to deliver a contemporary and dynamic living space with:
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Generous balconies with views of the Gold Coast city skyline or Hinterland
- Maximum glazing to each home providing an abundance of natural light
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and walk-in to master bedrooms
- Stylish bathrooms with bath plus large ensuite to master bedroom
- Quality stone kitchen bench tops with breakfast bar and stainless steel European appliances
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Feature pendant light fittings in kitchens
- Timber style flooring to living areas, wool carpet to bedrooms and tiled balconies
- Allocated secure basement car parking
- Security intercom
- FIRB approved
When you choose a Bohème Apartment, lifestyle quality is assured.
Stroll to dinner or take in a film at Robina Town Centre’s high concept cinemas as landscaped pathways transport you directly to shopping, dining, entertainment all just across the road at Robina Town Centre – Gold Coast City’s shopping dining, and entertainment destination.
Geographically situated in the heart of Gold Coast City, Robina is amenity and infrastructure rich with public transport, schools, hospital and medical, entertainment, dining, golf courses and more right on your doorstep.
Bohème is just moments from the M1 Motorway and key arterial roads, putting you just a short drive within international airports, or world famous beaches including Burleigh Heads and Nobby Beach with their thriving beach, cafe, outdoor music and market culture.
Tour the full scale display apartment today on the corner of Christine Avenue and The Crestway, Robina and discover the much loved Village at the heart of the city.
Display centre is open 7 days from 10am to 5pm. Call 07 55 933 911 for more information.