ADDRESS: 578 (Lot 515) Christine Avenue, Robina
Large corner site, excellent exposure
The 7,732 sqm site is in a high profile location with frontage to Christine Avenue, The Crestway and Robina Parkway.
The site is a short (150m) walk to The Kitchens, the newly opened fresh food market precinct in Robina Town Centre, Gold Coast’s most popular super regional shopping centre.
The Council approved Plan of Development allows for a wide variety of uses including showrooms, office, residential development with a height of up to 8 storeys permitted.
- 300 Bedrooms maximum for residential development
- Adjacent to Robina Home & Leisure Centre (under construction)
- Adjacent to successful (sold out) CityVillage residential precinct
- Opposite Robina Automall precinct
- High exposure to Christine Avenue, over 12,600 vehicles per day*
- Additional exposure to Robina Parkway and local (Crestway) traffic
- Main street frontage of 140 metres
- A short walk (150m) to Robina Town Centre
- Highly sought after growth area – strong demand for residential product
*TDC Traffic Report 2016
A detailed information memorandum outlining approved uses and location attributes is available by contacting exclusively appointed agents:
Darrell Irwin – 0419 705 419
Geoff Lamb – 0413 777 997
To enquire about this listing, please complete the form below.